Followers

Monday 26 March 2018

Hoppy Easter

Hello again,

Hope all is well, some wild weather around just now, winter seems to have been biting back in the UK and States and we have been having a rather hot and steamy reminder of summer as the days get shorter and the leaves begin to change, yesterday was shorts and singlets weather and today is half the temperature of yesterday and warm woolies on, including a hot H2O bottle- although that's just because my back is sore.

I'm sharing a card I made to send to my niece along with a bag of Jelly Belly Jelly beans, as the last time we sent Easter Eggs they ended up thick flat lumps of chocolate after melting in the heat. One down two more to go, although they are more likely to be gift bags for my parents.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 5" x 7" card blank
Bright pink card stock DCWV
Crafters choice pastel basics
Scrap of check paper
Funky Fuchsia spray ink painted on frame
Bugaboo Stamps Free portrait make it snappy digi (can't find it in store)
Bugaboo Stamps Bunny and Chick topper
Sentiment typed on computer
white paper scrap
Couture Creations Doily die
Bling from stash

I would like to enter this card in:-
Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge wk 12 Anything goes

Many thanks for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P. S. a Huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all.

No comments: